It’s Sunday, March 15th 2020.
This is a special episode where we dive into the situation of the world right now. Both my own and the effect it has on my travelling friends around the world.
How should I react to my government’s recommendations?
- Toti from Italian Trip Abroad. He’s an Italian living in London.
- Nick and Margherita from The Crowded Planet. They are in Milan, Italy.
- Becky Gillespie from The School of Travels Podcast. She’s an American in Japan.
- Torbjørn Pedersen from Once Upon A Saga. A Dane travelling to every country in the world without flying. He is stranded in Hong Kong.
- Bill Osei Akomea from Ghana. An attorney living in Berlin. He’s also the co-founder of the organization Plight of the Child, caring for unprivileged children in Ghana.
- Monica Mzungu from Kenya. She’s running the travel agency Scenery Adventures.
- Nadine, a French teacher from Mauritius that just travelled to China where she lives.