Here is a special episode that I chose to call Humans of New York The Podcast.
Here I ask the same five questions to six very different New Yorkers.
- Rafael, a Columbian that moved here when he was three.
- Bill, a 34 year-old New Yorker that I met one morning when I was taking a walk by the river.
- Cecilie, a 30-something Danish artist and singer songwriter that moved here to New York 6 years ago.
- Brian, a guy in the music industry that discovered Nora Jones.
- Fran, a music producer
- Elias, a caterer that is born in the Dominican Republic.
In this episode you will get the answers to the first three questions:
- What’s the best part about living in New York?
- What’s the worst part about living here?
- If you were supreme leader of the city what would be your first executive order?
Part 2 will be out in a few days.